Monday 27 August 2012

Cute card ... Yummy cakes

This is a simple card I made from the card toppers I created from the card samples a friend gave me to upcycle! I'm entering it for the challenge at cute card Thursday this week where the challenge is to bling it up!

Well with added glitter and some lovely silver card candi I figure this is blingy enough!



I matted the topper with the silver paper and added the card candi then I added some additional glitter with a glue pen and the iridescent glitter.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmm..... cupcakes - my favourite ! Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete