Thursday 16 August 2012

Present time

This card was a bit of an experiment in creating a shape using a left over piece of paper from cutting a frame using a die. It wasn't 100% successful but it worked ok. I think my blending needs to improve but the concept worked!

I used some calypso coral ink and blended it through the die cut shape and then stamped the image of the presents. The sentiment I also stamped although now I look at it they look a little wonky! Then I brushed the flowers with the ink to tie them in and then glued them in place using the pin flair glue gel.




Finally I finished by edging the card with the same colour ink.

I am entering this in the challenge at the stamping boutique


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely clean and simple card. I adore you flowers. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to be able to use up leftovers. Great job with the design. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.
    Kim
    http://sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the cute, little present.
    Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete