Thursday 2 August 2012

Some more up cycled cards

Had a fairly horrible day today with one thing and another and no craft time unfortunately so decided to share with you a couple of the cards I made last weekend from the card samples I was given to use and up cycle into something else. Well with another cycling gold at the London Olympics today ... I am still all about the cycle!







The card sample I've taken these images from has now made four cards in total. It was the repeating pattern of motorcycle helmets with some little joke to their decoration all over the cad so I cut it into toppers. On both the cards I used patterned paper and brown paper to mat the image and card candi to finish it off.

Simple cards but effective and another set of cards for boys! These card samples are definitely proving good for this!

So I am hoping others have had a lovely day and happy crafting all. Thanks for popping by to see me.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment