I used the rich razzleberry ink to stamp the flowers which I masked off in a line with the idea of having a blank bit and then stamping some more but it didn't quite go right so instead I used the ink and a brayer to fill in the bottom part, added a punched border and then stamped on a separate piece of card and fussy cut it out to stick on the top. I then added the sentiment and the blue rhinestones to tone in the two colours. I then edged the card before affixing it to the card blank. So what was in the interim a bit of a disaster turned out to be quite a cool card in the end!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!