Tuesday 4 September 2012

Patterned papers ... Back to everyday enchantment again

Yes I really did make a few sheets and scraps of this paper go this far. For weeks now I have been sharing some cards made from the everyday enchantment designer papers from SU which I had leftover from a class I attended ... Well really I hosted but someone else taught the class if you know what I mean!

The papers are so beautiful and match so well with some of the stamps I already owned. This one however I went for a simple stamped sentiment punched and then framed with the paper, with some panels of the other papers and all with some crumb cake card and a few red rhinestones to add a little bling.





I have one piece of twelve by twelve double sided paper left to play with and still not decided what to do with it as yet ... Think I am holding onto it for sentimental reasons as I really love the patterns and colours of this paper. Definitely my fave set of papers ever!

Entering this into the Pink Elephant patterned paper challenge this week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment