Monday 15 October 2012

A Raymond Briggs classic

So my final Snowman card for you and I must admit I am a little sad... Not quite upset enough to think I would buy a cd rom but would be very tempted with a die cut decoupage kit if Crafters Companion were to do one at a reasonable price like the Humphreys Corner one I bought last year.




I used the beautiful script paper and matted it on a dark blue base and then wrapped the seam binding around it. I then added the doily piece as it seemed to want something frilly and then the decoupaged topper added to the top. The card blank is quite a large navy one and so this is offset to the side but I think that looks ok ish ... May change my mind and trim the card blank down though... Ooh decisions decisions!

So keep me posted if you spot a reasonably priced snowman decoupage kit ... But only die cut... I have no patience for fiddly cutting out after a day of lots of it on Sunday!

Happy crafting!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment