Monday 15 October 2012

Another snowman to share

Ok a simple snowman to share this time and its a shame the decoupage doesn't really show up so well...




He really is quite 3d in real life!

I mat the gorgeous script paper with some other coordinating patterned paper which has a gloss finish which again looks cool in real life, and then added the dark blue panel with the seam binding wrapped around. Then I added the punchies I've had in my stash for years and am determined to use some up! About another hundred to go so you may well see many many more cards with these sorts of things on!

Finally added my decoupaged snowman and left it like that as I thought he was good enough to finish any card off!

Happy crafting!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment