Monday 15 October 2012

Who doesn't love Flopsy bunnies?

Really? No one can admit to not loving the gorgeous Flopsy bunnies!




Again from the kit from Sunday I had this lovely scene to decoupage and then layered it up using both the papers in my kit and stuff from the scraps box... Including the tag on which I stamped the sentiment which I have had for years! Literally years!

But there was something new ... Well the snowflake die which is the Big Flurry Bigz from Stampin Up ... But I used scraps of gold glitter card to create it ... So not completely new!

And because its got the snowflake it means it qualifies for Craftyhazelnut Christmas challenge ... Yes again! Think that's quite a few for this week. I haven't challenge blogged for ages and now I can't stop harassing Hazel! Ah we'll I know she won't mind!

Happy crafting!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. Who can resist the bunnies - another super card for CHNC challenge 94 - any more coming? x

    ReplyDelete