Tuesday 9 October 2012

Christmas card swap

Having said last time I was blogging over here that it was time for Christmas I have done very little about it until this evening when I made two cards! And what's more I am determined to make more!

So I thought I would pop over here and say hi and show you what I did! I did share one via the "other" blog but here goes for those that have not ventured over there ...




How cute is this Santa? I stamped him from the Holiday Hoopla stamp set retired from Stampin Up and then mounted him on a combo of bright green cardstock and a more muted Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Then I used my fabby new Snow Flurry Bigz die to cut two layers to the snowflake out and added a little Rhinestone in the centre to finish off.

If you like Christmas card crafting or indeed are thinking ... I really need to get started ... Why not join my Christmas card swap ... All you need to do is email me and let me know you are joining and then make five similar cards by the end of the month to send to me and in return you get five fabby cards back from others to stroke and admire and be inspired by! It's great fun ... I already have two fab crafting friends signed up so am looking for just two more ...

Just email me at catiecuddles@yahoo.co.uk and let me know you want to join in and I will email you in return!

Happy crafting

Catherine xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

6 comments:

  1. Great card, love the santa image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute love the colours used that green really stands out emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely project :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, I love the sweet santa image and the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice traditional Christmas colours with a very cute Santa.

    ReplyDelete