Saturday 28 May 2011

More cards

So here are the other cards I've made recently just for fun!

Debbie Moore CD ROM bought last year which is a bit christmassy but this image isn't so bad for other times - quite sophisticated I think - some glitzy glitter gold card for the backing added that touch of luxury.


A topper from a CraftsUPrint freebie in a magazine - this was the best of the ones in the set (the others were most definately not my style!).  Cut this up however as the card it would have made was huge - the mounted it on the glitzy gold glitter card and then some decorative gold paper from the Debbie Moore cd rom.

From the same topper as the previous card - this was one of the elements - same paper background too - added some gold glitter to the paper too.

 Some more freebies being used up.  This time used freebie papers from a magazine and some freebie ribbon from an easter egg.  Finally topped it with a stamp from the Papermania kit of the teapot and the sentiment of Afternoon tea.  Although I love these stamps they are not the easiest for me to work out how to use in the compositions - but quite pleased with this.

Completely different again - this time the Daisy and Dandelion stamps from a mag, and freebie papers again and sentiment from another frrebie set.  So so cute!  Also loved the colouring I did on this little puddy cat!

More freebie papers and the Papermania stamps.  Used my stampin up inks here and quite pleased with the look of these coloured inks i'm still not used to using.

Cutesy Polka Doodles stamp (freebie again) with the freebie papers but this time a paid for ribbon!  Unfortunately a little buckling on the paper but there you go you can't win them all!

Another cute colouring job and some assistance from Maya on the composition as she added the swirl and the flowers for me.  Quite like the little ribbon edges and the little backgroiund to the topper.

Really cute Pink Petticoat stamp - yes a freebie - and a mix of papers with some ribbon, lace, bling and the little frame (part of a kit I once bought).  I like this one lots!

Love this glittered paper but wasn't sure what to do with it.  In the end I went with a topper from a pack I set and a pink swirl and a little stamped sentiment.  Not 100% sure about this yet, but there we go!

This is from a set I got for a bargain price from C&C ages ago which has some nursery rhymes for pyrimage and backing papers etc.  So this one I went with Mary had a little lamb and made some matting and layering.  Added a criss cross brown ribbon and a pink button.  Then added some stamped butterflies for the other embellishment in the celery from stampin up.

Had a bit of a theme of the stamped butterflies from the stampin up set.  This was on the freebie papers and added the ribbon and the sentiment.

Some of the same freebie papers and this time a stamped MUM sentiment - just cos it looked like a mum type card.  Added the butterfly and the pearl to the edge of the sentiment.  Also punched the edges of the blue paper and mounted it on the brown card.  Also added the stripey ribbon which was a new purchase.

In a bid to remember there are males who also need cards did this little boy card which  I think is really cute!

Some more cute stamps and colouring.  Pink frame and flower seem to match nicely with the papers.

Love the little ribbons which used on this one.  Also the paper is embossed with the little circles - I can't wait till I can do this myself rather than have to wait till the odd pieces I pick up from here and there.  This time added with a subtle stamped image of the dog and some nice toppers.

Last one - some freebie papers contine and this time a slightly different layout to play with.

OK I'm tired now and if anyone got to the bottom of this post I'll be so pleased as it was a bit of a wade through.  Hopefully though it may have provided you with pleasure and you never know some inspiration - I certainly get some from others creative work so can only hope mine will provide some back.

So night night all - happy crafting to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment