Monday 6 June 2011

Can't post on others pages

So blogger is really frustrating me today as I thought I'd catch up with blog hopping during my lunch only to find I can't post comments - might be the work security settings - I'm not sure - but very frustrating - so what I want to say is as follows ...
Diane's mutterings has posted some cool things recently - including her first scrapbook - well done honey!  You'll be addicted to scrapping soon enough!  Also lovely passing driving test card. Well done!

Anyway rant over - and off to view some more blogs before I clock back on at work!
 I should also have some posting to do of my own as some commissions finished, and some new purchases made - oh and nearly there on the BigShot fund too!  Woo hoo!

Happy crafting all!

No comments:

Post a Comment