Friday 24 February 2012

Circle Journal - Becca's journal update

Please note this is an old post from December and I edited it so it's jumped to the top of my blog - oops!



Catch up as promised on the circle journal.... becca's journal.

So the tag first... This was a lovely dark blue tag with some lovely texture and I loved the way the paints worked with the texture to the cardstock. I kept to bright colours and it was only as I was doing this I thought of doing a she art girl. It came kind of naturally. Here are a couple of pics of the tags.






So now the main journal spread. I got this lovely stamp off eBay which is sunburst I think but could easily be a flower and decided on a very bright yellow and orange page. This was painted with my aqua markers and some spray ink ... Golden fish I think. Then plenty of mod lodge to varnish the page at the end. I used the buttons for embellishments and saw the phrase somewhere and thought it was perfect to finish the page.









So a brief update but with some pics of my work... Hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave your comments here... Always happy to read them and love to know who is stopping by to have a peek.
Take care and happy crafting!
C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment