Thursday 1 March 2012

Another catch up blog... This time one of the two cards I made for a friend for her mothers day cards. They are similar to another commissioned card made recently as she liked it so much. I'm handing these over in the morning so hope she likes them.

So I have the spotty paper, and the white card which I cut with the top note die, then added the stamping with the wonderful forever young tree swing stamp... Yes again! But first had background stamped with the text stamp from the urban staps from paper mania in the Baja breeze, the tree was in the island indigo ink. I added the layer of the two other papers underneath, chosen from my organised box of papers and the strips of card to criss cross.

Then I punched out the label from the white card, stamped the sentiment, then added the little flowers as the extra little embellishments.

Tomorrow I will hopefully fit in some craft as I have the day off work. School run and hairdressers first thing, and some cleaning and tidying desperately required, then I think full blown craft in the afternoon in order!

So see you then with some challenge cards created, a couple of cards I need to do and maybe some painting and of course postcard time which I haven't even started yet!

Thanks for popping by and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Bizarre! The photo isn't upsid down when I load it or publish this ...
    Sorry but looks like you have to sit upside down to see this one! Peeps in the southern hemisphere may be ok to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens to me several times- I've tried taking the photo holding my phone a different angle but doesn't always work.
    I love text backgrounds but I haven't got a text stamp as they're all quite expensive- I should try somethings out from CA.
    Thanks again for sharing your creations and enjoy your afternoon! :-)

    ReplyDelete