Wednesday 29 August 2012

Another scrap page ... Smiler




Oooh... I'm on a roll! Not scrapped in ages, then two pages in one day!

This time I chose an image that needed a little cropping into a square and mat it with the pearlescent white. I mounted it onto the red Coredinations that I had partially embossed. I then wrapped some red satin ribbon from the stash and found some buttons. I added the bow on top to keep the ribbon flat.

I then decided on the blue background and found the gorgeous stripes on another piece of 12x12. I punched out the banners from the remaining cardstock and created the bottom strip of banners and those to the right of the photo. The photo is raised slightly with pinflair too. I also decided the bottom looked a little neglected and out of balance so three more pennants added. I added journaling on the blue under the patterned paper. Then chose a title, adding the furry chipboard letters and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment