Wednesday 29 August 2012

Woyww ... And a scrap page!

Well this is my first scrap page in an age but decided it was the next thing to be done today. And of course I also remembered it was Wednesday and therefore time to share the workspace for this weeks WOYWW. For those who don't know it's where Julia at The Stamping Ground coordinates all those crafty arty peeps to share their workspace ... It's a great chance to have a nosey around the blogs!

So here is my space at the moment...


I have to say its not looking too bad at the moment. I imagine if I take a pic later it will look a lot worse. I am also being forced to watch cBeebies as the princess has had a really slobby morning on the sofa watching tv but at least it's kept her quiet I suppose!
And here is the page I created...



I kept it fairly simple as the picture had so many colours and patterns and kept to a neutral cream base and a dark red coredinations cardstock for the stripes and the mat. Then I added different textures with the stickers and linen tabs and rub ons and then some journalling around the edge. The picture is one of maya at about eighteen months old trundling round the decking at her grandparents caravan on her little push car. Love the rosy cheeks!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment