Wednesday 29 August 2012

One sheet wonder

Today the weather has started off pretty miserable although perfect for a crafty chilling day at home with the princess. I decided to ease myself in by doing a 6x6 one sheet wonder. A nice easy way to start thinking about composition and playing. Three of these will become a raffle or tombola prize for the next school fayre and one for my stash... Guess it will be easy to work out which is the odd one out!





I used the sketch I found via google and pinterest which is here



Although I did slightly amend the sketch to fit the square cards I was using rather than the rectangular ones the sketch was designed for.

Entering these as the single entry into the anything Goes challenge at Perfect Sentiments challenge blog.

Now I wonder what else I will create today... Might have to drag the princess away from the tv to get out of pjs first though!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely and I don't see any rubbish in your post. LOL. thanks for sharing at the perfect sentiment challenge. hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love that you used the same basic elements and created 4 completely unique and beautiful looks! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as Cheryl-loving how you get 4 different looks from the same basic stuff. That's being crafty!

    Thanks for playing with us @ The Perfect Sentiment. Hope you'll play again!

    ReplyDelete