Tuesday 28 August 2012

Prepping for a craft project night at mine tomorrow

Oh the joy of finding a product that really really works! I bring you Craft Scrubbie by Inkessentials. I adore it! It really does do the job! And I have proof!

Tonight I was prepping some projects which I am sharing with some of my lovely crafty friends tomorrow, one of which left me a little inky to say the least!






But after a few minutes with some hand soap, warm water and the craft Scrubbie ... Look at the results!







There is the tiniest amount of green left on my thumb on my right hand which I missed but otherwise not smurf like at all. I am also hoping that should the lovely ladies coming tomorrow won't get quite so messy ... It's just that I did about three other inky projects before I settled on the one for the class so they shouldn't ... And I stress ... shouldn't get as messy as I was!

And here is the prep box finished and ready for their arrival!



Five kits ready and samples elsewhere ready for me to share tomorrow!

I'm quite excited to see what they make of the projects and hope that they like what they are making. One is a more standard stamping affair and the other a bit more creative ... Hence messy! Lol!

Tomorrow the princess and I are also hoping to do some crafting during the day too... Not sure whether to do some canvases or cards yet ... Will have to see how she feels tomorrow. Also go some sewing to do ... A challenge for both of us and maybe some wet felting later in the week. I love girly time with maya when we get creative so fingers crossed tomorrow she's in the mood for some fun!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment: