Tuesday 28 August 2012

Pretty dress for anything goes

Another of the baby cards created using the topper set I bought a few weeks ago ... This time a pink one!




I layered the patterned floral paper onto some pink paper and then added the adhesive die cut trim which had come from a magazine freebie. Then I added the label punch out and then added the dress chipboard topper. Finally a little pink button finished it off nicely.

Entering this into the Anything goes challenge over at party time Tuesday!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment